Thursday, December 25, 2008

Forfeit Interview (Combat Zine #1)

Who is in the band, who does what and how'd ya get together?
Me on bass now, Wildcat (Brian) on guitar, Steve Baby in vocals and Ben Shaw on drums. Ben and I used to jam out in his room and then steve baby jumped in on vocals and Wildcat recently joined.

What bands was everyone in previously and what did you learn from them?

Ben and I were in Normandy and we learned nothing, Steve Baby was in Earthquake and he probably learned how to function for three weeks only eating beef jerkey and beer. Wildcat used to be in In Love and War and he learned how stressful it can be to not have everyone pull their own weight

Is forfeit going to tour? And if so what are your goals as a band?
Yeah we're leaving December 28th for a three week tour with Attitude and we plan on touring all Summer too. Our goal as a band is to just tour and have as much fun as possible.

What's the edge situation in forfeit?

Just me and Wildcat! Holdin' it down!

Give me 3 bands that give motivate, inspire or just plain get you through the day.
Three bands that really inspire me are Blacklisted, Judge and Earth Crisis

What is your workout schedule these days?
On day 1's I do shoulders and legs, day 2's I do chest and triceps and day 3's I do back and biceps. Then I rotate that as hard/easy days so I'm able to rest. On day 7's I rest.

Hard or heavy?
HARD

what do you think of syracuse hardcore at the moment. Picking up
steam or losing ground?

I'd say it's picking up because Reaper is bringing back the hard sound that Syracuse used to be known for. It lost a little bit of ground because of My Way breaking up though!

What's the deal with the ep coming out on reaper records?
I'm so excited. We're recording five songs and hopefully they'll all fit on the 7". It's going to be called "Visions"

Why do the internet fanboys hate nike?
Who knows! They always have to hate on how hard we mosh, the shoes we wear, and Madball!

No comments:

Post a Comment